Sunday 22 July 2012

I am still alive, but not doing much blogging...

I see i haven´t been active on my blog since Christmas, which is an awful long time ago. Shame on me!!!
i will start with the recent news. Last week i had my first vacation since Christmas. I had one week off where I went to Iceland to attend a family clan meeting. This seldom happens as my family is huge and widespread over the northern hemisphere. The weather in Iceland was great and i met a lot of members of my family, but known and unknown ;0). Them meeting was held in Kaldalóns, in the Westfjords of Iceland. My family name comes from this beautiful place, a carved out u-shaped glacial valley with green vegetation in a barren landscape. My great grand-father wrote some of his most famous music in this place.
Kaldalóns

I will write more later...

No comments: